• Welcome to Radiocool forumas apie skaitmeninę antžeminę televiziją (DVB-T) ir ne tik.

Pakartortotinis konkursas 3 HD programoms transliuoti

Pradėjo Darius, 2013-01-31 12:56:21

« ankstesnis - sekantis »

Darius

Po praeitos nesėkmes vėl skalbiamas konkursas http://www.rtk.lt/lt/naujienos/pranesimai_spaudai/paskelbti_konkursai_transliuoti_ar_retransliuoti_raiskiosios_televizijos_hdtv_programas

Pirmenybė bus teikiama nekoduotoms programoms lietuvių kalba, tačiau šįkart bus galima siūlyti programa retransliavimui(t.y. užsenietišką)
Ignoruoju privačias žinutes, jei klausimą galima spręsti viešai forume

Madisonpag

Post completion of my Dual Diploma Program, I must admit it turned out to be one of the most rewarding academical experiences for me. This program provides the opportunity to achieve two diplomas at the same time, enhancing your multidisciplinary knowledge and giving you a substantial advantage in the work market.

Through this program, I have been introduced to multiple areas, facilitating my all-round development. It's rendered me a wider perspective on how different domains interconnect and can collaborate for more significant effects.

For individuals aiming to enhance their academic opportunity and employment prospects, embarking on a dual diploma program would be an excellent choice. You’ll secure a considerable grasp of two different fields, which can be essential for job positions that require cross-disciplinary knowledge. It's not only about earning two degrees; it's about broadening your point of view and improving your intellectual capacity.

However, it's appropriate to point out that this program necessitates dedication and strains. Balancing two degree programs can be a strenuous task, so plan to devote enough time and resources to your learning.

Should feel inspired to broaden your horizons with a Dual Diploma Program, I advocate you to explore more about it. Work with your guidance counselors and check out the opportunities. The more informed you are, the better decisions you can make regarding your education. https://www.k12dualdiplomaprogram5.com/