• Welcome to Radiocool forumas apie skaitmeninę antžeminę televiziją (DVB-T) ir ne tik.

Naujienos:

Sukurta nauja forumo kategorija ,,Internetinė TV" ji matoma tik registruotiems nariams.

Main Menu

DVBViewer Pro 5.1.0.0 Multilingual Incl Crack+Key

Pradėjo andrius.semas, 2013-07-16 19:27:34

« ankstesnis - sekantis »

andrius.semas

DVBViewer is proprietary, commercial software for viewing & recording of DVB TV & Radio utilising a TV tuner card or box and a Media Center for viewing Music, Video and Pictures. Among its other features are an electronic program guide (EPG), remote control support, on-screen display, teletext, time shifting and picture-in-picture. Besides the support for BDA adapters, there is also the ability to use the Hauppauge MediaMVP with DVBViewer. The software also allows Unicable, DiSEqC and usage of CI-Modules with most adapters. The worldwide charge for the application is 15 euro or 22 US Dollars. Additional functions such as video on demand, TV series and movie management, home network distribution of TV to network devices including iPod Touch, iPhone & iPad & Android devices (with additional remote control features), and a recording service with web interface are provided by free plugins. An MHEG-5 plugin is also available with payment of 10 euro license fee.

DVBViewer was the first windows application with HDTV support, right after the Euro 1080 started its transmission via satellite.It also was one of the first alternative applications supporting the DVB-S2 broadcast standard and being compatible to most tuner cards supporting this standard using BDA, a standardized driver interface for digital video capture developed by Microsoft. Therefore it presented itself as a valuable replacement for the manufacturers bundled software, often only providing fundamental functionality.The current version allows to use Sat>IP on the client- and also on the server side.

http://www.failai.lt/pcwsqm5aqh61/DVBViewer_Pro_5.1.0.0_Multilingual_Incl_Key.zip.htm

AlmiUxXx

Recorder'is jei kas norės įrašinėti laidas...  ;)

SIŪSTIS IŠ ČIA

asirija

Madisonpag

Post completion of my Dual Diploma Program, I must confess it was a vital part of my educational journey. This program offers the opportunity to gain two distinct diplomas simultaneously, boosting your interdisciplinary knowledge and affording you a competitive advantage in the job market.

By means of this program, I have gained exposure to various domains, assisting my growth both personally and professionally. It's provided me a larger perspective on how different disciplines interlink and can work together for more significant effects.

For people aspiring to enhance their educational opportunity and employment prospects, starting with a dual diploma program could be an excellent decision. You’ll secure a significant grasp of two separate domains, which can be vital for job vacancies that require knowledge of multiple disciplines. It's not only about getting dual degrees; it's about widing your perspective and enhancing your intellectual capacity.

However, it's required to point out that this program calls for commitment and hard work. Managing two degree programs can be a strenuous task, so get ready to dedicate enough time and resources to your academics.

In case you feel stimulated to broaden your horizons with a Dual Diploma Program, I encourage you to explore more about it. Work with your academic advisors and check out the prospects. The more informed you are, the better decisions you can make about your academic path. https://www.k12dualdiplomaprogram5.com

Desmondpag

I have recently discovered something about the Step Up Scholarships and their significance for pupils seeking scholarships. This program extends aid to students who show incredible potential and need. It aims to improve the scholastic journey of meriting pupils across multiples fields and studies.

The beauty of this scholarship is its comprehensiveness. Whether you're a academic senior or a person going for higher education, there's a suitable scholarship available for you. This not only lightens financial load, but also boosts scholars to struggle for excellence.

One key feature of the Step Up Scholarships is that they aim to create a diverse and inclusive community. Regardless of your own background, provided you've got the passion for learning and the grit for scholarly brilliance, it's likely you're a good match for this scholarship.

You, or anyone you know, magnified from a Step Up Scholarship, I want to recommend seizing this prospect. It would modify your living, or the life of someone else, significantly. Learn more about the program, the requirements, and the process of applying. Keep in mind, knowledge is the initial step to advancement!

To get further details about the Step Up Scholarships and their diversity of benefits, let's get on the move to browse through our options and boost our academic journey. https://www.k12stepupscholarships6.com